St. Joseph ConventMilwaukee, Wisconsin
The Studio has had the honor to be of service to St. Joseph Catholic Convent and the School Sisters of Saint Francis in Milwaukee, Wisconsin since 1928, when the convent chapel was originally decorated.
Other projects through the years included creating new stained glass windows for the Marian Hall Chapel, redecoration of St. Joseph’s Chapel and the Adoration Chapel and the conservation and restoration of the Sisters’ extensive collection of mosaics and stained glass.
As we approach our one-hundred year anniversary of service to the School Sisters of St. Francis, we gratefully acknowledge our association with the Sisters, the friendships we have made through the years and the privilege to be of continued service.
Restoration of the St. Joseph Chapel